Item number RGJX4
Xplora XMOVE Black Activity Tracker
“Keep active and enjoy access to Xplora’s unique Goplay Platform with our all new XMOVE Activity Tracker. Featuring a sleek and elegant design the XMOVE comes packed with great features to help you remain active and connected. Whether you have a younger child that you want to encourage to be more active, a teenager who will love the Goplay platform and linking it to their smartphone or you want a feature packed activity tracker for your own use then this Xplora product is for you!
A built in sensor monitors your inactivity and reminds you to get moving to help you maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Monitor your activity even whilst sleeping. The XMOVE measures duration and quality of sleep which can then be assessed in your Xplora App.
INSTANT MESSAGES & REMINDERS
View a range of messages from your connected mobile phone directly on your XMOVE. Get your notifications delivered directly to your wrist.
Never before have people been so inactive as they are today. Xplora wanted to help change this through their unique and rewarding Goplay activity platform combining your physical activity with rewards and entertainment provided by some of the world’s leading entertainment companies including Sony PlayStation, Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros and Fox to name but a few.”
- Depth: 10 MM
- Height: 45 MM
- Width: 38 MM
- Age Range: 4+
- Power Type: Battery
- Bluetooth connected activity tacker
- Multi-sports mode – track walking, running, cycling and more
- IP68 Waterproof rating – use up to 1.5m deep
- Heart rate monitor to help you exercise at the right intensity
- Smartphone notifications on your wrist so you never miss an important message or call
- Move Reminder – Helping you keep active throughout the day
- Sleep monitor to keep track of the quality and duration of your sleep
- Access to the Xplora Goplay platform and exclusive merchandise and content
- Ultra slim sleek design – only 10mm thick
- GDPR compliant smartphone app available on iOS and Android
There are no reviews yet.